- RT @IndieWire: . @davidehrlich on why #TheHandmaiden deserves Oscars in every technical category https://t.co/NS9wnNu3ES https://t.co/4wiDv6…
- Finally updating Letterboxd with the 151 films I've watched since Sept, incl/NYFF, Oct horror, year-end contenders https://t.co/RpyyCQIDYm
- The Adam Driver and Handmaiden wins are also a nice touch #LAFCA
- Not that I expected her to be racking in the awards in such a stacked year but I certainly thought she'd be in the conversation before now.
- With Lily Gladstone's win alone, #LAFCA is making a pretty strong case for the award for best 2016 critics awards, yes?
- The opening song to Groundhog Dog is so terrible and yet makes me so happy.